While table salt (sodium chloride) is dehydrating, pure mineral salts as used in our Salt Room have natural
moisturizing properties and support the skin's water balance and barrier function by attracting
moisture to the skin. Minerals are necessary for cell function and detoxification, so mineral salts have
strong rejuvenating properties. Other benefits include:
- reduces inflammation and mucus in your lungs
- increases lung capacity
- improves respiratory conditions such as:
- sinus congestion
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Scientific studies show that people with respiratory ailments breathe easier after halotherapy.
- support the immune, nervous and lymphatic systems
- reduces stress and headaches
- increases energy and better sleep patterns
- reduces physical ailments for adults, children and athletes
- helps keep the body healthy during flu or allergy seasons
- improves conditions of the skin such as:
Halotherapy can help cleanse the respiratory tract, the skin, and the body as a whole! S
Schedule your next salt room session here:
What to expect your first visit
Minimum Age Restrictions: Ages 10-15 with a parent present in room, ages 16-18 with parental permission
Himalayan Salt Therapy or halotherapy is a calm, relaxing way to improve your respiratory health and moisturize and repair your skin. This a six-chair salt therapy room. So, you may have your session with likeminded people! A great way to meet new friends.
- Secure lockers for personal items (small purses, phones, wallets, etc.) are provided.
- Electronics are not allowed in the salt room.
- Shoes are removed, and socks are optional.
- You may wear shorts and short sleeves to have maximum skin exposure to the soothing effects of Himalayan Salt.
- We provide light weight blankets.
- Soothing meditative music will play during your session that will last 45 minutes.
- No liquids are permitted in the room.